Workplace Literacy and Basic Skills Grant
Free training for New Jersey Private Sector and Non-Profit employees in the areas of Leadership, Employee Development, PC Skills, and Customer Service.
- Company must be registered in the State of NJ and in compliance with NJ tax laws
- Employees must be paid for the time spent in training
- Tuition funded by unemployment payroll taxes which employers already pay to NJ
- Easy participation and no company financial information required
Ways to Participate
- Classes dedicated for your organization
Classes can be delivered online, at your site, or at Camden County College campuses.
Times and dates are flexible and designed to suit your needs. Minimum 10 participants.
- Open-Enrollment Classes
Individuals can attend publicly scheduled classes online with other employers.
"*" indicates required fields