Student Government Association
Congratulations to the 2024 SGA Officers & Board Members
The Role of the SGA
- Recommends rules and regulations concerning the conduct of the student body
- Recommends policies affecting student life
- Provides an effective means of communication between students, faculty, and the College administration
- Generate student spirit
- Encourage student participation in all College activities
- Provide a forum in which students can express their concerns
Qualifications for SGA Membership
- Students must be registered for at least six (6) credits and, if previously enrolled, have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Candidates for executive positions* must have completed at least twelve (12) credits at Camden County College and have at least a 2.5 cumulative grade point average.
- Candidates for all positions can not have any student code of conduct infractions.
- Camden Campus Executive Officer
- Camden Campus Secretary
- Rohrer Center Executive Officer
- Student Activity Board Member*
* – The Student Activity Board is a specialized branch of the Student Government Association with the sole purpose of aiding in the selection and coordination of cultural and social activities to be sponsored during the fall and spring semesters of the academic year.
To contact the SGA Officers for questions or concerns, please email SGA@0remain.com
If you are interested in SGA, contact:
Tammy Timbers, Student Life & Engagement Coordinator
Community Center Building
2nd Floor-Room 202A